- ComEd Economic Development Factsheet
- ComEd Multi-Year Plans Advance Region’s Economic, Climate and Equity Goals (released January 2023)
- ComEd filed integrated grid and rate plans that promote a reliable and equitable transition to a cleaner energy future. These plans set a forward-looking strategy to combat climate change, enhance grid reliability and resilience, and equitably promote the state’s clean energy goals. Developed under the state’s Climate and Equitable Jobs Act (CEJA), the plans align with ComEd’s vision for advancing an equitable, low-carbon future, and were shaped by significant stakeholder engagement. Click here for more on this program.
- The ComEd® Energy Efficiency Program offers incentives to help businesses and facilities reduce energy use by improving the efficiency of their equipment. A pre-application is required unless noted otherwise.
- To view the complete list of incentives, visit ComEd.com/Worksheets. Save time – apply online at ComEd.com/StandardOnlineApp. If you register for an account, you can track your application’s progress.For more information, email BusinessEE@ComEd.com or call 855-433-2700.
- ComEd CARES Brochure (English)
- ComEd CARES Brochure (Spanish)