Did you know that the Summer Home of Training Camp has 2X the U.S. average concentration of advanced food processors, including firms that produce hundreds of functional food ingredients … like blueberries?*
We’ve actually got about 2X the concentration of metals/machinery manufacturers, logistics companies and bioscience firms too …
SAVOR OUR YIELDS:
- $1.7 billion+ in capital investment 2014-2018
- Labor force of 2 million+ within 45 minutes drive
- 45 miles and less than 1 hour drive from Downtown Chicago
- 5-year property tax abatement, sales tax exemption for new construction. CLICK to download our Enterprise Zone incentives brochure.
- Robust industrial base includes significant presence of 9 Fortune/Global 500 companies. 2019 Kankakee County Market Profile
- 5 Interstate 57 exits, including new Bourbonnais Parkway interchange; 3 Class I railroads CLICK to read about the Bourbonnais Parkway Industrial TIF.
- Kankakee MSA Ranked #1 in United States for Year-Over-Year Growth
- AAF Flanders Announces 260,000 SF Kankakee Expansion
- Global Bioscience Leader CSL Behring Announces 1.8 Million SF Kankakee Site Expansion
- Food Processor Silva International Doubling HQ in $8 Million Investment
- Nucor to Build Merchant Bar Mill at Nucor Steel Kankakee Inc.
- Brickstone Adds Brewing Capacity
- Hoekstra Transportation Doubles Spaces at New Kankakee Site
- Urban Farmer Plans Manteno Expansion
- IKO Industries Kankakee Announces Expansion, New Hires
- Food Innovator FutureCeuticals Expands Momence, Illinois, Headquarters
- Aqua America Consolidates Call Center Operations in Kankakee, Illinois
Visit Kankakee County’s dedicated career readiness and jobs portal WorkKankakee.org.
Connect with us today for more information on the Kankakee County, Illinois, industrial marketplace. Call 815-935-1177.
*Source: Economic Modeling Specialists International