Kankakee Community College Continuing Education & Career Services, in partnership with Nucor Steel, will host a day-long Safety Conference on Thursday, March 9, 2017. Offered will be the latest information on safety and health – including new advances in equipment, technology, laws and research – in the construction, general industry and health care sectors.
Program elements include:
- Reducing or eliminating workplace injuries/illness
- Improving the safety culture
- Best practices and safety vendors
- OSHA Compliance Guidance information
- Networking with other industry professionals, speakers and OSHA officials