The Economic Alliance of Kankakee County is seeking a student intern to assist our office in coordinating county-wide economic development initiatives.
• Assist in managing several client databases
• Perform administrative duties (e.g. answer phone, print, schedule meetings, mailings)
• Collaborate with multiple county-wide organizations in working toward the
advancement of the community
• Assist in maintaining key data points in shared sheets
• Assist in managing projects assigned to design vendor
• Maintain and update EAKC and partner websites, including real estate portals
• Assist in planning/executing special events and projects
Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) competency
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail oriented
• Able to communicate across multiple platforms
• Flexible work hours; remote-work friendly
Compensation: $11/per hour plus expenses, possible class credit
View the complete 2021 EAKC Internship Description here.
Contact Angela Morrey, Director of Marketing and Business Attraction, at email@example.com with questions, or to submit your resume.