Kankakee MSA COVID-19 Response & Recovery: Community Health Information
Resources supporting community health and wellness in response to COVID-19 … and beyond.
- 2-1-1 Social Service Directory
- KAN-I-Help Information Network
- Healthy Business Alliance of Kankakee County – Guidance for BUSINESSES & INDIVIDUALS
- FAQ for Businesses Concerning Use of Face-Coverings During COVID-19
- Donations of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Now Accepted by Kankakee County EMA at Kankakee County Sheriff’s Department
- FamilyWize/United Way of Kankakee & Iroquois Counties Prescription Drug Savings Card
For the latest Kankakee County public health updates, visit the Kankakee County Health Department at kankakeehealth.org or dial the Kankakee County COVID-19 Hotline 815-802-9311.
NOTE: The Kankakee County Health Department is a COVID-19 initial screening site, NOT a testing site. Because testing nationwide remains limited, it is only being used for cases that meet strict criteria as determined by individual physicians in coordination with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH).
Return to Economic Alliance COVID-19 Response & Recovery Portal