Enbridge announced new environmental, social and governance goals in 2021 including targets for:
- Emissions reduction, including a 35% reduction in emissions intensity by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2050.
- Safety with a continuous improvement goal of zero incidents.
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility with efforts to increase diverse representation both on Enbridge’s Board of Directors and larger workforce.
- Indigenous inclusion that includes increases in representation of indigenous peoples in our workforce and Indigenous awareness training for all employees by 2022.
- Supplier diversity to increase procurement from, and number of, diverse suppliers to promote value and innovation.
- Cybersecurity and the advancement of effective cyber defense programs to protection information and services.
Enbridge is a leading North American energy infrastructure company. The company’s core businesses include Liquids Pipelines (LP), Gas Transmission and Midstream (GTM), Gas Distribution and Storage (GDS) and Renewable Power Generation.
The Company is headquartered in Calgary, Canada, with major offices in Houston, Edmonton, Toronto,
Duluth and Chatham. The Company’s common shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock
exchanges under the symbol ENB. For more information, visit enbridge.com.